Friday 28 February 2014

My Turn as Facilitator: It's okay to be THE BOSS


My experience as the facilitator of the group has been so good. Even I like the experience of have some power, but I haven't been too bossy (I think).
My conclusions, once I've finished my role of the week, are that the most essentials pillars to create a solid group of work is (1) to have a good communication among all the components of the group, (2) to have clear what's the common objective and (3) to know how to deal with problems and conflicts that appears during work time.

This week we have had many tasks to do, so I considered that the best way to organize the work was dividing the group in order to each one had to be in charge of carry out one part.

So, this is how we did it:

- Irene and Mª José were in charge of make the slides explaining the tips for a good presentation.
- Natalia and me did the explanation of how to use Creative Commons.
- Mariano, Javier and Ana made the slideshow of the topic we chose -the Food Chain, but we tried to be original, thus we added some Dinosaurs to the mix-, and also prepared the oral presentation about it.

By this way, everybody knew what had to do, a specific task.
Because of our experience last weeks, we have tried to organize in a better way the time we had to carry out the activity, making the most of the time in class and distributing the work individually.



Facilitator: Alicia del Carmen Lova Ortiz

1 comment:

  1. Heey!
    I've been taking a look at yout blog and I love the look of it, good work team!
    Congratulations from the T8T.

    ReplyDelete